IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
- Acceptance of Terms
- Modifications and Notices
- We Respect Your Privacy
- General Information
Our Internet servers may passively and automatically collect certain information about website visitors’ traffic patterns, which may be linked to their Internet Protocol ("IP") addresses (which are unique Internet “addresses” assigned to all Internet users by their Internet Service Providers). Server logs may record statistical information, such as visitors’ IP addresses, type of operating systems, time and duration of visit, pages requested, and identify categories of visitors by items such as domains and browser types. These statistics are generally collected and used on an aggregate basis.
- Links to Third Party Websites: The HIPPO website may contain links to other websites that are provided as a convenience only, and which may have different privacy policies and practices than we do. We have no responsibility for these third party websites, and you are advised to review the privacy policies of any third party websites you choose to visit.
- What Personal Information do we Collect, and how do we Collect it?
In the course of our operations, we have collected and will collect Personal Information from you, including:
- information you voluntarily submit to us, when you contact us, such as your name, company name, address, details about your maintenance team and any other information or feedback you choose to provide us; and
- information we may passively and automatically collect from you, such as your IP address, and other information about the HIPPO website's visitors’ traffic patterns, as discussed above.
We collect your Personal Information when you use the Services and when you choose to provide us Personal Information, when you contact us. We collect Personal Information for one or more of the following purposes:
to communicate with users of the Services ;
- to advertise, develop, enhance and provide services and products to users of the Services, and to measure and improve the effectiveness of our services, products and marketing endeavors;
- to support your relationship with us by designing content that is suitable to your needs and alerting you to services or product information. Promotions, discounts or general news items will not be sent to any Canadian parties without first collecting their opt-in consent to receive such information. If you decide that we should not use your information to contact you for promotional purposes, you can opt out of any and all communication and we will not use that information for such purpose.
- to respond to your requests for services and your questions;
- to evaluate applications for Service Packages;
- to carry out any other purpose that you have authorized or permitted by law.
- What about Children?
Please do not submit any Personal Information if you are less than 18 years of age.
Do we disclose your Personal Information to Others?
We do not disclose Personal Information to third parties for any other purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with your consent or as required or permitted by law.
How do weSafeguard your Personal Information?
We use appropriate means to help safeguard your Personal Information obtained through your use of the Services; for example, only authorized employees and agents have access to Personal Information.
Resolving Your Concerns
If you would like more information about our privacy practices, please contact:
Daniel Golub, General Manager at:
Phone: (866) 956-2859
2F-214 McDermot Ave. Winnipeg, MB, R3B 0S3, Canada