Leave the heavy lifting to our experts!
Setting up a preventive maintenance program is the main driver for organizations looking to implement a computerized maintenance management system.
One of the biggest challenges maintenance and facilities managers face when setting up their CMMS, is collecting all equipment data to be populated.
Equipment lists are partially complete, come from different sources, are documented inconsistently or don't exist at all.
Maintenance staff are already stretched for time and there simply aren't enough resources to set aside time to properly gather all equipment data to populate the maintenance software database.
Hippo CMMS has the solution; have one of our Auditing Speciailists come to your facility and take a complete inventory of major equipment and assets that you maintain.
Our Auditing Specialists will spend whatever time is necessary at your facility;
- Inventorying all mechanical, electrical, plumbing, kitchen, medical, production machinery and more
- Take photograghs of all equipment, assets and ID tags
- Collect and organize O&M manuals and relevant equipment documents in PDF files
- Upload all equipment and asset details to CMMS
- Upload site and floor plans for the facilities
- Create a preventive maintenace program in line with industry standards with task lists and time triggers
Hippo's site audit (Premium Onboarding Package) is the best way to ensure that your equipment information and preventive maintenance program is sound and complete.
Customers who have their facilities audited see results:
- 31% more PMs and scheduled maintenance work orders documented
- 95% more work orders completed
- 107% more assets and equipment being tracked in CMMS