What is Inventory Management Software?
Inventory Management Software allows users to track all the information associated with a part or asset in one location from work orders to quantity to current storage location. CMMS Software has helped revolutionize inventory management by making the move from paper-based systems which lead to loss of precious time and money. All information is now available at the click of a button and leads to better tracking, storage and overall optimal performance of the facility.
About our Inventory Management Software
Hippo’s inventory management software allows maintenance managers and technicians to easily manage their inventory and supplies. The online inventory management system module stores information on part number, supplier, images, minimum and maximum thresholds, associated equipment, storage location and more. Associate parts with their respective equipment, view parts on work orders of that equipment type and monitor inventory levels by applying quantity thresholds. Generate inventory reports to alert you of low inventory levels, giving you the insight you need to contact your supplier and increase your stock.
Manage work orders and inventory from anytime, anywhere
Track and Use Parts on Work Orders
Hippo CMMS provides real time information on inventory levels, alerts when parts are low and order details containing suppliers and costs.
- Set minimum and maximum thresholds to optimize ordering and restocking of inventory
- Simple search tools to get real time info on what's in stock and what's not - search by part number, part type, work category, associated equipment, supplier, and location
- Email notifications when parts are low and reordering is required
- Link parts to equipment, machines and other assets
- View and use parts straight from simple work orders and preventive maintenance tasks
- Transfer parts from site to site
Find all the information about different parts in once location
Tell me more!: Learn more about maintenance reports