Managing Facilities Maintenance Couldn't be Easier with Interactive Site and Floor Plans
Hippo CMMS’s Interactive Site and Floor Plans feature takes computerized maintenance management software to the next level.This awesome feature empowers users to view and drill down into facility maintenance activities, work orders, and equipment data via uploaded floor and site plans, schematics, and production line drawings.
Our Onboarding Specialists work with your facilities and maintenance team to upload plans and plot Hippo's interactive data points to ensure your facility in Hippo is exactly like your real site.
Hippo's interactive floor and site plan feature let you:
- View all critical equipment and assets
- Access all equipment details with one click
- Get exact locations for open work orders
- Access room and space information
- Apply filters and search tools to view specific work orders and equipment
- Pan in and zoom out on plans and maps
Locate and view open preventive maintenance tasks and work orders.
Drill down and access facility's equipment. Get real-time critical data on all facility assets.
Apply filters and pinpoint the exact location of critical work orders that need immediate attention.
Get instant access to data on specific locations within the facility; open work orders, maintenance history, location details, assets, and images.