More facilities departments are either implementing or researching CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Systems because they realize the cost saving benefits these systems deliver. What’s more new web-based subscription platforms have lower start up costs, are easier to use, require less maintenance from business’s IT staff, and offer better support.
- Centralization of asset and equipment information
- Provide insight into inventory management
- Create solid preventive maintenance schedule program
- Access to floor plans and site maps
- Track and report on maintenance costs
- Access to data showing when to replace equipment and other capital assets
- Safeguard against equipment failure
- Prioritize and automate maintenance tasks within the facility
- Better & simple work order management system
- Improve accountability within maintenance and facilities management departments
- Improve inventory control
These 11 benefits, maintenance software systems bring to facility management departments have been illustrated in this awesome infographic.