More facilities departments are either implementing or researching CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management Systems because they realize the cost saving benefits these systems deliver. What’s more new web-based subscription platforms have lower start up costs, are easier to use, require less maintenance from business’s IT staff, and offer better support.
We at Hippo CMMS have summarized 11 ways that CMMS software cut costs for facilities.
- Centralization of asset and equipment information
- Provide insight into inventory management
- Create solid preventive maintenance schedule program
- Access to floor plans and site maps
- Track and report on maintenance costs
- Access to data showing when to replace equipment and other capital assets
- Safeguard against equipment failure
- Prioritize and automate maintenance tasks within the facility
- Better & simple work order management system
- Improve accountability within maintenance and facilities management departments
- Improve inventory control
These 11 benefits, maintenance software systems bring to facility management departments have been illustrated in this awesome infographic.