Hippo CMMS has served hundreds of clients belonging to a wide range of industries, from non-profit to healthcare hospitality to education. The following case study showcases one such client success story within the non-profit sector. Learn how John McGivney solved their maintenance challenges with Hippo CMMS!
I. COMPANY: The John McGivney Children’s Centre offers an impressive range of children support services within the Windsor-Essex County. The center is comprised of preschool and school programs servicing approximately 2,500 children. It offers an extensive array of rehabilitation and treatment clinics such as physiotherapy, occupational therapy, family services and augmentative communication.
II. CHALLENGE: The centre experienced three main challenges that lead them to seek out a CMMS
- Lack of a centralized system: With numerous services offered, departments to coordinate, and spaces used by community members, the centre required a centralized maintenance system to house all operational data.
- Lack of maintenance tracking abilities: The most important aspect that required accurate tracking and reporting was their maintenance history information.
- Lack of proactive maintenance management: Without a computerized system, preventive maintenance was impossible to perform.
III. DECISION: John McGivney Centre decided to go with Hippo CMMS as their solution for two main reasons:
- Due to Hippo's cloud based platform, regular system up keep was a breeze and they weren't forced to pay any upfront installation costs.
- Hippo's efficiency benefits allowed the organization to cut back on their redundancy and centralize their maintenance information including asset information.
IV. SOLUTION: Hippo has successfully centralized the organization onto one robust platform, streamlining their operations and providing a better experience for both the staff and their little visitors.
For a more in-depth case study analysis, complete with the centre's account screenshots and a special interview with their Facility Manager, visit our website at www.hippocmms.com/non-profit.Share This